Host a Davar In-Home Event with Friends & Family
WHY HOST AN EVENT?
It is an opportunity to share your passion to partner with Davar to get audio bibles into the hands of more oral learners around the world with your friends and family so that they can joing you in supporting the work of Davar. Some call it “friendraising”. Whatever you call it, we are grateful if you choose to host an event because it allows us to meet new people and share about the impact audio bibles have on those who receive them in their home language.
FAMILY & FRIENDS MAKING AN IMPACT
“Patty and I were so excited to share Davar’s unique ministry with family and friends in Waco. Our “Waco Group” funded new audio translations of the Bible. It was a blessing to share this ministry with friends and to join together in making God’s Word available to the world.”
–Billy & Patty
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Pick a Date
- Contact us for available dates.
2. Pick a Location
- A private area with a TV, such as your living room.
3. Invite Your Friends / Family
- We can help you create an invite if needed!
- You choose how many to invite – we prefer three or more.
4. Host Your Guests and We’ll Do the Rest
- Host your guests however you choose by providing desserts, appetizers, a meal or anything in-between.
- We’ll provide the speaker and presentation materials.
Consider Collective Giving for Greater Impact
- Choose to come together as a group to fund an audio Bible.
- Select a region, country or language to support.
- Get updates on the impact of your investment.
- Pray for the recording project(s).
- Have a celebratory gathering when the recordings are completed.